Description of the excursion.
We pick you up from your hotel at approximately 4:00 a.m., to take a trip to the town Ollantaytambo, where we take the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes, which will arrive at approximately 8:30 a.m. In Aguas Calientes town, our representative will be waiting for you to accommodate in the Buses that take you to the top of the mountain, one journey of about 30 minutes, until “the Sanctuary of Machupicchu,” known as “The Lost City of the Incas”.
In the citadel, our guide will be waiting to start the guided tour of about 2 hours, visiting the main sectors of the citadel: Agricultural, Civil, Military and Religious, and visiting the Intiwatana, the Sun Temple, the temple of Condor and other major sectors too.
Then you will have free time to explore the city on your own and have your meals in one of the many restaurants in Aguas Calientes or if you wish in the Santuary Lodge Hotel (lunch is on your own).
In the afternoon return to Cusco, take the train to Ollantaytambo, where we will be waiting for you to transfer to Cusco.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollanta – Cusco.
- Train Tickets Tourist Ollanta – Machupicchu – Ollanta
- Ticket to entrance to the citadel of Machupicchu
- Bus Tickets up and down of the citadel
- Tour Guide Service in Machupicchu in shared service and in Spanish or English languages
- Permanent assistance 24/7
- Meals and drinks
- Tickets to entrance to Huaynapicchu (add USD 15.00)