Want to visit Machu Picchu but does not much like trekking? This tour will take you to Machu Picchu within a day’s drive, you will pass the Sacred Valley a Vantage Point at 4,300 meters / 14,100 ft., While leaving out through different micro-climates like the mountains and rainforest including a visit to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes.
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Abra Malaga – Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes (A, C)
We begin the journey way to the Sacred Valley watching the breathtaking mountains that surround us. After a short break in Ollantaytambo continue the journey to the Abra Malaga, at a height of 4,300 m / 14,100 ft., Where you can enjoy a panoramic view of some of the most impressive landscapes of Peru. We continue the journey descending to the jungle, through various micro-climates. We will handle different roads to Santa Maria, where we will rest a moment, then continue on to Santa Teresa, where we have lunch. The final part of the journey begins, we will go to the station near Hydropower Station. The route by car ends and walk along the rails for 2.5 hours until the same town of Aguas Calientes (Optional Hidroeléctrica- train Aguas Calientes + US $ 25.00). You will check into a hotel and will be able to enjoy the hot springs.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (D)
Early morning climb to Machu Picchu: for this we have 2 options, one is to walk for 2 hours to the top or take the bus which costs US $ 19.00 round trip (25 minutes). Upon arriving will have a guided 2 hour tour which will see the Intiwatana (Temple of the Sun), the Temple of the Condor, the Temple of the Three Windows, agricultural terraces and other attractions. You have time to explore the place on their own. You will walk through the narrow streets and appreciate the impressive work of stonecutting of the citadel. Around 1 pm we will take the train back to Hidroelectrica where a car will be waiting for us. We’ll go to Santa Teresa, where we will rest for a while before heading to Cusco, arriving at night
- Auto y conductor de un Hidroeléctrica (Estación de Tren).
- Auto y conductor de un Cusco
- Guía Profesional de Turismo en Machu Picchu.
- 1 noche de hospedaje en Aguas Calientes.
- Tren Aguas Calientes – Hidroeléctrica (Día 2)
- Comidas especificadas en el itinerario.
- (D: Desayuno, A: almuerzo, C: Cena).
- Entrada a Machu Picchu.
- Tren Hidroeléctrica – Aguas Calientes (US $ 25.00)
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes (opcional, Se Puede caminar):
- Almuerzo y Cena del Último Día.
- Entrada a las Aguas Termales de Aguas Calientes (s / 10.00, aproximadamente US $ 4,00).
- Aperitivos párrafo adicional El viaje.